Terms are NET:
Cash, Check, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover
5% Off prepaid orders totaling $700.00 or more.
10% Off prepaid orders totaling $1,000.00 or more.
20% Off prepaid orders totaling $1,600.00 or more.
NSF Charge $35.00
No returns without approval.
Merchandise correctly shipped is subject to a 10% restocking fee.
UPS daily service Monday-Friday
Orders placed by 2:00 p.m. shipped same day.
COD fee $10.00
Handling fee $2.00
Odd sizes $6.00
Large orders sent by common carriers.
We check UPS versus truck carrier for savings.
Non-commercial deliveries will be charged the higher residential fees.
At this time we only ship within the United States
Carriers are responsible for damages and shortages.
This should be noted on your copy of the carrier’s bill and signed by the deliverer to enable you to recover your cost.
Prices are subject to change without notice.
Available in any amount.
By accessing the website at https://www.thehorseshoebarn.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on The Horseshoe Barn’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on The Horseshoe Barn’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by The Horseshoe Barn at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on The Horseshoe Barn’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. The Horseshoe Barn makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, The Horseshoe Barn does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall The Horseshoe Barn or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on The Horseshoe Barn’s website, even if The Horseshoe Barn or a The Horseshoe Barn authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on The Horseshoe Barn’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Horseshoe Barn does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. The Horseshoe Barn may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However The Horseshoe Barn does not make any commitment to update the materials.
The Horseshoe Barn has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by The Horseshoe Barn of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
The Horseshoe Barn may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of California and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.