With features similar to the Classic Roller, this shoe is an excellent choice for horses needing additional ease of breakover, whether for movement in performance, or simply more comfort because of injuries or chronic ailments. While this half round style boasts more ground surface than a true half round, it allows the ease of breakover half round shoes are noted for. The crease gives traction while not taking away from the rollover effect of the shoe. Punched for 5 City, 5 Slim or 5 Combo
The first Kerckhaert shoe designed specifically for the North American market. These light, strong shoes are among the most popular in the line. Used for a wide variety of disciplines, these 1/4" shoes allow good nailing and fit without adding excess weight. Shoes are symmetrical. Sole relief now available on fronts. Punched for 4-1/2 Regular, 5 Race or 5 Slim, depending on size.
Demand for shoes punched for City head nails brought forth the SX Series. The SX-8 is a 5/16" thick shoe with graduated widths. These shoes are used for trail, jumping, dressage and ranch work. Shoes are symmetrical. Sole relief now available on fronts. Punched for 5 City, 5 Slim or 5 Combo.
Efficiency is the name of the game. These shoes have a strong clip from top to bottom; quarter clip fronts, side clips behind. Because the clip is not drawn from the web of the shoe, the integrity of the nail holes and shoe strength is protected. Toe area is slightly wider to provide strength and wear. Front shoes have sole relief. Shoes are symmetrical. Punched for 5 City, 5 Slim or 5 Combo
The SX-8 Select Hind is based on the popular DF Select Hind, but specifically designed for horses requiring extra heel support. Elongated, tapered heels and full toe. The widest part of the shoe is moved forward allowing for extended heel fit. Shoes are unclipped and symmetrical. Punched for 5 City, 5 Slim and 5 Combo Slim nails. Made in Holland. FEATURES
- Punched for 5 City, 5 Slim and 5 Combo Slim nails
- 10 pair boxes
- Extra length of heels in general for "extended" heel fit compared to regular SX-8
- 8 nail hole pattern
- 8mm (5/16”) thick
- Symmetrical shape
- Hind pattern
- Excellent for horses requiring extra heel support
- Extended heel fit allows for more support by moving the widest part of the shoe forward
The SX-10 is the first 10mm unclipped Kerckhaert shoe in a front and hind pattern not punched for E-head nails. The SX-10 is designed in the same manner as the widely popular SX-8 and SX-7 series. Features a full, balanced toe, extra thickness, graduated widths and a five nail hole pattern. This shoe is an excellent choice for farriers looking for additional strength, wear, nailing and modification options. Punched for 5 City, 5 Combo Slim, and 6 Combo Slim nails. Shoes are symmetrical. Made in Holland.
- FEATURES • Symmetrical shape • Unclipped • Extra thickness and graduated widths • 10 nail hole pattern • Nail holes on hind pattern allow for ease in clipping with additional spacing between nails 1 and 2 • Approximately 9.5mm (3/8") thick • Full, balanced toe • Front pattern is normal SX shape • Hind pattern similar to DF Select shape • Punched for 5 City, 5 Combo Slim and 6 Combo Slim nails • 10 pair boxes
- BENEFITS • Extended heel fit on hind pattern allows for more support by moving the widest part of the shoe forward • Excellent choice for additional strength, wear, nailing and modification options • Nail holes on hind pattern allow for ease in clipping