Horseshoe Barn is pleased to have available Flex Step® Flip Flops and Shoe Pads.
These products are available in-store only. Call today for more information and pricing for these quality pads.
Flex Step® Flip Flops include features specifically designed for the competitive show horse
- True Angle Support: Created to be flush with an 8mm shoe, these pads are designed to address negative palmar angle issue
- Stud Inserts: Only product of their kind available with optional added traction
- Durability: Made from high quality material, these pads are intended to be used for multiple resets
*All Flip Flops are produced in comparable sizes to industry standard shoe sizes.
Flex Step® Shoe Pads offer superior design features to support your horse in ways other pads can’t
- Longevity: Flex Step® Shoe Pad material was created to retain its integrity to offer uniform shock absorption for multiple resets
- Hoof Health: Compared to plastic and vinyl pads, the Flex Step® Shoe Pads offer remarkable improvement of hoof health throughout the duration of a shoeing cycle
- Unique Benefits: Flex Step® Shoe Pads shape to the foot without absorbing moisture, swelling or creating pressure points
- Correctional Support: With a two degree wedge, the Flex Step® shoe Pad offers correctional support for negative palmar angle issue
The Horseshoe Barn’s 30th Annual Seminar a Success
The Horseshoe Barn’s 30th Annual Complimentary Seminar, which took place November 10-11 was an absolute success. Clinicians Curtis Burns APF-I and Tim Cable APF-I drew crowds both Friday and Saturday with their discussions and live demonstrations on Quarter Crack Repair, Glue-On Shoes, Flip Flop Pads and PolyFlex Horseshoes.
We could not have asked for a better weekend! Hayley Johnson graciously allowed Curtis Burns and Tim Cable to perform demonstrations on her beautiful and well-mannered horse which was exceptional for everyone in attendance to witness. The warehouse was full of vendors such as; Kahn Forge Tools, Farrier Product Distribution (FPD), Grand Circuit, Vettec and Delta Mustad Hoofcare – all of whom provided samples for the farriers and displayed new and upcoming products.
The Horseshoe Barn would like to say, thank you to our Vendors who donated items for the Door Prizes this year; Kahn Forge, GE Forge & Tool, Yoder, Castle Plastics Inc., Grand Circuit, Equine Innovations Inc., Equilox, Lopez Farrier Tools Inc., NC Tool Co., W-Brand Products, Multi-Products Co., Keystone Leather, Nordic Forge Inc., JB Aluminum, Anvil Brand, Life Data Labs Inc., Hawthorne, FPD and Delta Mustad Hoofcare. Your donations and support over the past thirty years has been overwhelming and we thank you for your continued support.
Lastly, we would like to thank our amazing clinicians, Curtis Burns APF-I & Tim Cable APF-I who took time out of their busy schedules to come to Sacramento, CA and put on a great clinic. This was an excellent thirtieth year here at The Horseshoe Barn and we look forward to another next year.